I’ve been inactive for a while, right?
And I’m really sorry that I have to say I’ll be inactive for a few more days/weeks, who knows…:(
Right now there are just some things that are more important than tumblr and everything around..
I hope I will be back soon :)

jongup-got-da-booty:

Siwon is hot 5% of the time but the other 95% he’s like

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

(via mochi-toki)